View current fares and prices for all Palm Beach ferry services
Palm Beach - Wagstaffe - Ettalong Beach
Due to a large swell forecast the Ettalong & Wagstaffe services will be operating to Patonga and the diversion timetable for both Thursday the 26th & Friday the 27th of October. Normal services will resume on Saturday the 28th of October back to Ettalong & Wagstaffe.
Please be aware the free shuttle ferry and bus services to Patonga Wharf have ceased service and will not be operating.
- Wheelchair users please be aware that Patonga Wharf is not wheelchair accessible at low tide, so please try and align your trips around High tide for easy access
The 2pm Palm beach to Ettalong & Wagstaffe service is running 20-30 minutes late due to operational demands. For Friday 3rd Nov ONLY
Sorry for your inconvenience
- This ferry trip takes 30 minutes from Palm Beach to Ettalong Beach and vice versa.
- Passengers are Requested to be on the wharf 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Diversion timetables will be in effect in case of adverse weather conditions.
Palm Beach Patonga Palm Beach
– 6:00 6:25 6:30 7:00 7:25 7:30 8:00 8:25 9:00 9:30 9:55 10:30 11:00 11:25 12:00 12:30 12:55 14:00 14:30 14:55 15:00 15:30 15:55 16:00 16:30 16:55 17:00 17:30 17:55 18:00 18:20* 18:45*Last Patonga service of the day drop off only.Daily (incl. Public Holidays) Weekdays (normal business days)
Palm Beach - Bennetts - Bonnie Doon - Basin - Currawong - Mackerel
- Passengers are requested to be on the wharf 10 minutes prior to departure.
Stay Up to Date!
We pride ourselves on our ability to maintain a regular daily ferry service to Ettalong Beach via Wagstaffe and to The Basin and Mackerel Beach. If our ferry service is disrupted, delayed or cancelled due to conditions outside of our control, we will notify passengers via push notification in our new mobile app Fantasea Cruising.
Download our new app for service notifications, current timetables and to manage your Fantasea Cruising Smartcard.
Please note: All services are subject to alteration with or without notice due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Passengers are requested to be on the wharf 10 minutes prior to departure. Weekdays refer to normal business days. Christmas Day service runs to a limited timetable. Charges will apply for bicycles, camping equipment, freight etc. Passengers must comply with the Marine Safety (Domestic Commercial Vessel) National Law Act 2012 (Cth), Schedule 1, sections 21 and 22.