Gather your friends together and head out for a relaxing day cruising the beautiful waters of Pittwater at Palm beach – the home of Summer Bay.
Gosford Race Day
This Event Includes:
- Track Entry
- Return Ferry from Palm Beach to Gosford
- Shuttle bus to track and back to ferry
- Private Gasebo on the turf at finish line
- 5 hour drinks package
- Food platters
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 4-15
Belle of the Turf Race Day
Belle of the Turf is one of the most anticipated days on the Gosford Racing calendar and Fantasea Cruising is offering you your plan A for this ultimate day at the race course.
Christmas is done and dusted, so dust off your suits and fascinators for a day of live racing including the Group Three Gosford RSL Belle of the Turf, Listed Mercedes-Benz Gosford Guineas and Sky Racing Spring Provincial Championship final, live music and more!
Step on board your fast ferry service departing Palm Beach wharf at 10:30am sharp!
Sit back and enjoy the dramatic views of Barrenjoey Headland, Lion Island Box Head, Surf Break and Lobster Beach before Ettalong and the quaint village of Wagstaffe and that’s just the first half hour! Cruise along Booker Bay where you will pass Pelican Island and the stunning waterways of Brisbane Waters… or sit in traffic and wonder how you’ll get home! The choice is yours!
Arrive in style at Gosford wharf a short hour later, stretch your legs on a quick 5 minute walk to Vaughan Avenue to meet your coach service, ready and waiting to take you to the Entertainment grounds.
Fantasea has your day covered offering the quickest, most efficient way to travel between the northern beaches and central coast, coach transfers to and from the race course and general admission to the entertainment grounds! So what are you waiting for? Book Now!
- Friday 28th of December 2022
- 10:15am – Boarding begins
- 10:30am – Fast ferry departs Palm Beach
- 11:30am – Arrive and disembark at Gosford Wharf
- 11:35am – 5 min walk from Gosford wharf to Vaughan Avenue
- 11:40am – Board awaiting coach
- 11:50am – Coach departs for the Entertainment Grounds
- 11:55am – Arrive at the Entertainment Grounds
- 12:00pm – Gates open for Belle of the Turf Race day
- 5:35pm – Approx. completion of the last race
- 5:45pm – Board coach for return transfer to Gosford Wharf
- 5:50pm – Arrive at Gosford Wharf
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Coast Bar deck area at Gosford Wharf reserved for “Fantasea”
https://thecoastbar.com.au/ sit back, relax and grab a drink or bite to get before the return journey to Palm Beach
- 7:00pm – Boarding begins at Gosford Wharf
- 7:15pm – Departs Gosford wharf for Palm Beach
- 8:15pm – Arrive and disembark at Palm Beach